7.05.2011

Show me you so that I might show you me

Standing there amidst

dew drops and

sun showers and childrens

laughter, I saw

you from across

oceans and the heavens

languishing,

staunch as a single

Harlem Rose.

If I were to capture

but an inkling of

the strength

you heave in

each breath

you breathed through

Eve's parted

lips I

would carry your

load and

mine and yours

again

as Atlas if but only

to allow you to

lend your bare hand to my face.

If my lips were

to be as free as

my pen, birds would

recite my love in song

and perfume all the worlds

air with its' fragrance.

It was all I could do

not to

reach out

across the abyss,

the oasis that lay

between us

and draw you to me

and give Samspon his leave.

If only the angels who

carry my heart

in whisper

across this universe

would gain audience with

the stars that dance when you smile,

you would hear the

whole

true

story.






My two cents

Jah Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment